Read this article and tell me you that you wouldn’t want to punch this guy if you met him.
- How dare he say that the minority who likes musicals are freaks.
- How dare he say that we’re a minority.
- How dare he call musicals embarrassing and stupid. How dare say Les Mis has bad music, banal lyrics and wallowing key melodramatic plots (I doubt he even know what those big words mean).
- How dare he call Andrew Lloyd Webber tasteless. I’d like to see him compose something as magnificent as any of Andrew Lloyd Webbers work or Claude Michel Schonbergs work. Too bad he knows nothing about music which is why I don’t get the fact he has the nerve to even say this!
- How dare he mock Stepehn Sounheim too.
- How dare he ever write the names of these composers. He isn’t worthy of even reading their names never mind writing them down.
- How dare he say that no one over the age of five likes Andrew Lloyd Webbers musicals. I think he must have only heard of Joseph then.
- How dare he say that “it isn’t that we don’t like the drama or don’t like the music” after he’s just said that Les Mis has bad music. Contradicting yourself much?
- How dare he even write such a narrow minded article.
- How dare he think he could get away with this.
And yes, I am angry.